Manny Pacquiao HP Touchpad commercial released!

Manny Pacquiao's second television commercial for Hewlett-Packard (HP) has been released. This time, the reigning pound-for-pound boxing king is endorsing a tablet, the HP Touchpad with Web OS.

Manny Pacquiao on HP Touchpad commercial | Photo courtesy of HP

On the 30-seconder TV ad, Pacquiao shows the multi-tasking capabilities of the gadget and how easy it is to navigate through the opened applications.

Check out Manny Pacquiao's HP Touchpad Commercial below which was posted on Youtube:

Manny Pacquiao HP Touchpad Commercial

Here are Pacquiao's lines in the HP Touchpad TVC:

“They said I couldn’t win a fight, but I did. They said I couldn’t fight above my weight class, but I did. They said I couldn’t get elected to congress. But I did. Now I’m trying to make it in music! Ha ha, millions of hits!”

Pacquiao's first campaign for HP, HP Veer 46 phone, was released late last month. It went viral online, with its Youtube video attracting more than 300,000 views in less than a month.

Apart from HP, Pacquiao also signed a three-year contract to endorse State Street Produce (now renamed "Pacquiao's Produce"), a line of vegetables which grows in Mexico and distributes to restaurants across the United States. The three-year deal will reportedly net Pacquiao at least $1 million annually.