KC del Rosario the rumored girlfriend of Phil Younghusband, speaks up

KC del Rosario has finally spoken about the rumor that she is the girlfriend of footballer Phil Younghusband.

KC del Rosario | Photo courtesy of KC's Facebook

In a statement she sent "The Buzz", KC del Rosario denied the rumor and said she is not seeing the Azkals heartthrob.

I’m still a bit confused on how this issue set off, but we aren’t dating. I’ve met him once and that is all. He seems like a nice guy but I don’t know much about him,” del Rosario said.

Phil Younghusband also belied the rumor and said Angel Locsin, whom he currently dates, knows it's a lie.

I do not know any KC, or may have been introduced before. I’ve already talked to Angel about the rumors and we both know there’s no truth to it. I have spent the past few days of my free time with her before I leave for Germany tonight. Thanks for giving me the chance to explain,” Phil told "The Buzz."

KC del Rosario reportedly is an ex-girlfriend of Fil-Italian actor Matteo Guidicelli.