Michael Trevino for Bench Body (Photos and Behind-the-Scenes Video)

Michael Trevino is the newest Hollywood endorser of Filipino clothing brand, Bench. Trevino endorses the male underwear line of the company, the Bench Body.

Michael Trevino for Bench | Photo courtesy of Bench
Known for his role as Tyler Lockwood on the popular U.S. TV series "The Vampires Diaries," the 26-year-old actor admitted that it felt awkward for him to pose almost nak-ed since it his first time to be photographed with only his underwear on.
Michael Trevino Underwear Photos courtesy of Bench
“Yeah. It’s my first time to be photographed in an underwear,” Trevino said in an interview. “It made me feel like I was damn-near completely nak-ed”
Michael Trevino newest Bench endorser | Pictures courtesy of Bench
“But I’m glad that it’s over and now I can have lunch. I was on a strict diet before this shoot, and now I can eat all the junk food that I want,” Trevino jokingly said.

Check out below the behind-the-scenes videos of Michael Trevino's shoot for Bench Body: