Marie Digby collaborates with Sam Milby, Jericho Rosales in "Your Love"

Marie Digby, the Youtube phenomenon who has attracted 20 million visits to her "Umbrella" cover in 2007 and whose singles from her debut album "Unfold" have been used by popular US TV series such as "The Hills", "Smallville" and "One Tree Hill", has released her newest studio album in Philippines. The album is called "Your Love" and is being released under Star Records and MCA Music.

Marie Digby releases "Your Love" album
Marie Digby said it is her treat for her Filipino fans who are craving for her music.

"Since I made my YouTube video and recorded my albums, my fans in the Philippines have been asking me to come visit. This album is my gift to them for all their support," Marié said.

"Your Love" features Marie Digby's collaborations with Sam Milby (“Your Love” duet) and Jericho Rosales (“I Do”). The album also includes other original tracks such as “Swoon” and “Loving You Is Easy”, her version of the OPM hit “I Think I’m In Love” and her hit songs “Say It Again” and “Umbrella”. There are also minus one versions of the tracks included in the album.

Marie Digby's "Your Love" is now available in your favorite record bars.

Meanwhile check out the music video and lyrics of "Your Love" here: http://noypistuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/your-love-by-marie-digby-lyrics-and.html