Beyonce's 'Countdown' music video has arrived

Beyonce has released the music video for her single "Countdown." 

Beyonce showing off her baby bump on "Countdown" video
Check out below the colorful "Countdown" music video which was directed by Adria Petty, the director of Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" MV in 2009.


Taken from her fourth studio album "4," Beyonce referred "Countdown" as "really experimental."

"I wanted to do something refreshing and different, so I mixed genres and drew inspiration from touring, traveling, watching rock bands, and attending festivals… I was like a mad scientist, putting lots of different songs together. Boyz II Men were the first ones to put Destiny's Child on tour. They showed us how to treat an opening act and I will never forget that. That was 15 years ago! Wow, 15 years! I'm old." Beyonce had told Digital Spy.

Here are some stills from Beyonce's "Countdown" music video:
Video and stills courtesy of MTV and Sony