RJ Rosales Dead: Celebrities tweet condolences

RJ Rosales
After the news about the untimely demise of RJ Rosales broke earlier today, a number of Filipino celebrities expressed their shock and extended their messages of sympathy to the family of RJ via Twitter. Among them were "Maestro" Ryan Cayabyab, celebrated singer Ogie Alcasid, actress Pinky Amador, TV host Kim Atienza and many more.

Check out their tweets below:
"pause a minute for a comrade in the industry. so young. so talented. gone too soon." - Ryan Cayabyab

"i hope that the news that my friend RJ Rosales passed away is not true. he was a good man with a kind heart. we were together in singapore a few mos ago to perform for a charity event." - Ogie Alcasid

"RIP RJ Rosales...You will surely be missed. Love and light ...." - Pinky Amador

"So very sad to hear abt the passing of RJ Rosales, young singer/actor, artist. Rest in peace." - Jim Paredes

"may he rest in peace. he is a talented man." - Kim Atienza

"Naalala ko pa. Nag back up pa ko sa concert ni RJ Rosales the week before I auditioned for Star In A Million. RIP Kuya RJ." - Erik Santos

"Please say a prayer for my friend, RJ Rosales who passed on yesterday. He was a wonderful spirit, beautiful inside-out and my true angel." - Joanna Ampil
Star Magic, which handled RJ's career in the Philippines, also released a brief statement on the death of the talented actor.

"Star Magic sympathizes with RJ's family in his untimely demise. We ask everyone to pray for the eternal repose of RJ's soul," Star Magic said.

Meanwhile, on his blog, Australian theater actor Flip Simmons wrote: "I'm absolutely shocked and saddened to hear of the passing of RJ Rosales."

He added: "I first met RJ when I did a musical with him, when I was 17 years old. I knew exactly who he was when he walked into the rehearsal room because, when I was 15, I saw him sing at the Grand Philippine Fiesta, in Sydney, where I was completely blown away by his song and the power of his voice. I was SO inspired. I taped his performance and used to sing along to it - I never told him this, out of sheer embarrassment. I wish I had... I'm sure he would have loved it."

According to RJ's cousin (@JaeRJM on Twitter), the 37-year-old Fil-Aussie singer and actor died the morning of December 5, 2011. The cause of his death, however, has not been confirmed by his family who requested for privacy while they mourn for the loss of their member.

Read more about RJ Rosales here: http://noypistuff.blogspot.com/2011/12/rj-rosales-dies-in-australia.html