Miss Earth USA's Facebook Comment Explained

Miss Earth USA's Facebook Comment
Miss Earth USA 2011 Nicole Kelley allegedly posted on her Facebook account (Nicole Lynn) negative comments about her stay in Manila, Philippines where the Miss Earth 2011 pageant was held recently.

A screen capture of the said Facebook status is currently making the rounds in the interwebs and receiving both open-minded and violent reactions from Noypi netizens. Here's what it contains:

"I hardly made it to Manila and we already attended a ridiculous tv show. So annoying!!! These people want to touch you and be with you all the time!! I can’t understand a word they say. I can’t wait to go back home. This country is so dirty and noisy. I’m scared to eat!!! What a mess. On a lighter note I don’t see any real competition. Will keep you updated my loves," the status reads.

Nicole Kelley has denied posting the said remarks and said that her Facebook account may had been hacked or accessed by someone else without her permission. In this video posted on Youtube, Nicole Kelley explained the incident.


"...I wanted to address something that occurred earlier... which was brought to my attention. I was very disappointed about what was written as me but it wasn't me. I was out at a community center tour earlier when it was posted. But I want to make it clear that it's never okay to cyberbully anyone and as Miss Earth contestant we should be appreciating each other and making each other happy instead of tearing each other down. And I want to see from now on from everyone, the girls and the public included, a better camaraderie and a more positive outlook..." the Miss Earth 2011 contestant said.

The coronation night of the Miss Earth 2011 pageant was held last December 3, 2011 at the UP Theater in Diliman, Quezon City. Check out the names of the winners here: http://noypistuff.blogspot.com/2011/12/miss-earth-2011-winner-is-olga-alava-of.html