Coca-cola brings forth happiness to OFWs in new viral video

Coca-cola has just uploaded a new video on its official Youtube account. The video is about Coke's recent project which has something to do with Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW).

Joey Doble reunites with his son after 11 years
Titled "Coca-Cola Where Will Happiness Strike Next: The OFW Project," the video shows the story of three Filipinos working abroad who have been away from their families for years. The softdrink company sponsored their trip back home so that the OFWs can be with their families this holiday season.

Check out the heart-warming video from Coca-cola below:


"Coca-Cola Where Will Happiness Strike Next: The OFW Project" | Video courtesy of Coca-Cola

Transcript:

More than 11 million Filipinos have left their families to find better opportunities abroad.

Joe Marie Ballon (X-Ray Technologist, Years away from home: 5):

"The most difficult part of working abroad is being far from family. I haven't been home for a long time because my father got sick. He's almost blind now. Instead of spending for the ticket home, I would rather send him money to buy medicine."

Leonie Villanueva (Caregiver, Years away from home: 9): "When winter comes, it's so difficult! Even when I'm sick, I would force myself to go to work. I can't go home, no matter how much I want to. I have bills to pay every month and all my children are depending on me."

Joey Doble (Babysitter, Years away from home: 11): "I can get very sad. I'm all alone here. I have not seen my youngest son. When I left, he was just 1 year old."