Ashley Rivera gets interviewed on US show

Ashely Rivera
She has taught us how to get abs in 1 minute and showed us how to "dougie." Now, our "paborite" youtuber, the "bery punny" Ashley Rivera a.k.a. Petra Mahalimuyak is back and is making waves online with her latest tutorial.

Touted as the female counterpart of another Noypi Youtube sensation Mikey Bustos because of exaggerated Filipino accent in her videos, 19-year-old Ashley Rivera has been interviewed recently on a show in America called "Right This Minute" for her new video "How To Dance In A Club" which has gotten more than 900,000 hits, her most viewed clip to date. Watch the interview here: http://www.rightthisminute.com/story/how-dance-club-instructional-video

Meanwhile, here's what is written on Ashley's Youtube channel "ashleyslips":
Hey guys! My name is Ashley Rivera. I'm 19 yrs old, currently living in Las Vegas. I started making videos since 2009. Most of them were lip-syncing videos. That's how i came up w/ the username "ashleyslips"= Ashley's Lips. I didn't wanna post it on youtube because it was just for my friends & i. Til one day (April 12, 2011), i got bored to death... i decided to make a random video which was "Make Up Tutorial by Petra M". That's how it all started. :)

Petra Mahalimuyak, on the other hand, is my alter ego. She's the exaggerated version of me. She'll do whatever she wants. She sincerely doesn't give a PACK. ;) And if the accent is really bothering you.... well, sucks to be you 'cause you don't have some sense of humor. Joke's on you, buddy. ;) Jon't heyt, aprisheyt! (Don't hate, appreciate!)

*I absolutely love entertaining people! It's a passion of mine. (wow, cheesy) It makes me super happy when i make all/most of you laugh. I love to dance, act, sing, cook & have fun! I don't take things too seriously. I just go w/ the flow! Yes, I enjoy life to the fullest! Like i said, "Life is short. So don't make it shorter!"

News flash: THE ACCENT IS FAKE. How many times do i have to say that? Seriously. :)) it's for entertainment purposes only. Thank you very much. :)
Check out below Ashley's newest tutorial! Enjoy! :D