Model linked to Azkals rape controversy breaks her silence

A female model who was linked to the Philippine Azkals rape controversy appeared on TV Patrol earlier to say her piece on the issue. She said the issue has affected her work. She claimed she was removed from a show of the popular men's magazine FHM because of it.

One of the photos of the model posted on Facebook
"We’ve been rehearsing for days. I gave my heart to it…. They pulled me out of the show, wala naman akong ginagawa to everyone,” the model told ABS-CBN.

According to her lawyer, she was expelled from the show "because of the issue the management has heard about."

As for being dragged on the Azkals gang rape scandal she said, “I’ve already referred that matter to my lawyer and he advised me not to be out in the open until we have studied the case thoroughly including the ramifications. And so far, no comment on that issue that I cannot prove at this point.”

She also added: “How would you feel kung nadawit ka, ang anak mo or sister mo? So, you can just imagine how I feel, di ba?”

The Azkals already denied the rape issue.

According to a Facebook account with her name, the model is a BS Applied Physics major at the University of the Philippines and she became the "Girlfriend of the Month" of the same men's magazine sometime in 2009.