Chachi Gonzales, I.aM.mE to visit Philippines in April

Chachi Gonzales, I.aM.mE Live in Manila | Photo: Little Shao
Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales of  I.aM.mE revealed via her official Twitter account that she and her dance crew is coming to the Philippines this April!

"Just found out imma be in the Philippines from April 14-16 with the crew. Nice," Gonzales tweeted Monday morning.

"April 14-16" is currently trending in the microblogging site, suggesting that fans are in great anticipation of the upcoming visit.

I.aM.mE was proclaimed the winner of the sixth season of the US dance reality show "America's Best Dance Crew." Previous winners of the show such as the JabbaWockeeZ and Poreotics - both have Filipino members - had visited the country in the past.

Here's a Youtube video of one of the performances of the I.aM.mE on the show: